Do you like to mean something to others? Do you want to meet Dutch people and enjoy cleaning? Housekeeper at BetuweZorg might be the job for you. As a housekeeper you take over the houehold of our clients. You also pay attention to the physical and mental health of our clients. Your work is grateful and valuable. Thanks to your work, our clients can stay as long as possible on their own.
- You assist our clients with all general housekeeping, change and make beds and do laundry.
- Paying attention to the physical and mental health of our clients and report if something is wrong.
- Your pleasant (warm and friendly) personality brings joy to our clients.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and embrace our core values: equality, involvement and professionalism.
- You carry out household tasks wel and show initiative.
- You speek Dutch or English.
- You are in the possession of a bike, BSN-number and Dutch banking account.
- Lots of freedom in scheduling your work. Do you first want to take your kids to school? No problem. Can you only work one day a week? No problem either. We only schedule you on the moments which are convenient for you.
- A fixed-term employment with a view to a permanent contract.
- A salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement VVT.
- A reliable pension scheme.
- Holiday pay and a year-end bonus.
- Travel allowance.
- Neder-Betuwe (Dodewaard, Echteld, Kesteren)
- West-Betuwe (Haaften, Ophemert, Asperen)
- De Bommelerwaard
Are you enthusiastic and would you like to work at BetuweZorg? Apply directly for the position as housekeeper! You can apply in two ways:
- Send a WhatsApp message to +31 6 30 98 58 58 with your name and place of residence.
- Via the application button.
Questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!